Focus on building strong English skills
- Statistical data may vary somehow between sources as shown in examples below from EF EPI, World Economic Forum and Wikipedia.
- Taking Poland as an example:
- The example of Poland shows how efficient decision-making can make a big difference and drive huge benefits.
- How did Poland manage to reach nearly 63% of english-speaking population according to World Economic Forum and EF/EPI data below ?
- According to an official source from Poland authorities, key decision was made 25 years ago to set english language as mandatory across all schools and across education programs in Poland.
- In addition decision was also made to require mandatory passing-grade in english in order to earn secondary school diplomas across Poland.
Link : www.ef.com/epi
Source: EF Education First